Park City’s most fabulous custom home known as Old Town Lodge is located on Treasure Hill, and can be described in three words: Location, Location, Location! This home is one of the few true ski-in/out properties on Woodside Avenue. This property in Old Town is uniquely situated on the Quit ’n Time ski run, just steps to Main Street, and a few hundred yards from the Town Lift/ski Bridge complex.
This home is one of the best ski-in/board-out properties in Old Town. A unique one-of-a-kind location unlike any other in Park City or any other ski resort in the world! Accessible via a private gated 160 foot long tunnel, yet less than 450 feet to historic Main Street with all the shopping, dining, and entertainment it has to offer.
The Old Town Lodge is a “refined mountain rustic lodge” design, similar to The Hotel Park City. This home was designed in accordance with Park City Historic District guidelines, and is harmonious with existing Old Town architecture.
- Panoramic Mountain and Old Town views/surrounded by open space
- 9,359 SF Total (8,291 living area, plus 1,068 SF garage)
- 6 BR suites, 7.5BA, 4 car garage, two living areas, study, family loft, gourmet kitchen/butlers pantry, lounge/media/billiards area
- Sub Zero and Wolf appliance package
- 2 Wet bars and Wine Cellar
- Ski Prep/Fitness Room with Sauna and Steam Shower
- High vaulted ceilings with post and beam timbers
- See-through glass elevator with exposed timber frame shaft way
- Designer finishes and fixtures throughout
- Lofted bridge over great room
- 12 Fireplaces ( 4 regular, 4 two-way)
- Hybrid radiant/forced-air climate system with humidification
- Heated patio/decks with built-in BBQ, Fire-Pit and Hot Tub
- Radiant snow melt garage/driveway/entry stairs
- Smart wired/home automation system/scene lighting
- 40 foot tall waterfall
- 160 foot long, 12% to 14% grade, running west to northwest
- 14 ft wide by 14 ft, suitable vertical clearance for emergency and commercial vehicles
- Carriage style entrance door with electric opener/intercom
- Steel reinforced, 14 inch thick concrete floor, walls, and roof
- Lighted Interior
- Radiant heated driveway, and tunnel exit/entry
- East Desert dry stacked rock veneer
- Steel grate Park City Municipal access stairs from Woodside Ave. to deck with benches, and ski trail above
Sleeps: 14 +
Square Footage: 8,300
*Holiday Season Rates
Call for Pricing
Posted on December 27th, 2010.